I've recently (yesterday) turned my work MacBook into a dual-boot MacOSX and
Archlinux machine.  I built 3.3.rc3 from scratch under Linux, without
problems and with all tests passing.  I updated to 3.3.rc3 under OSX,
without problems except one small doctest failure due to the fact that I
forgot I had a patch applied before the update.

So all looks good.  Slightly off topic though: "make test" takes 4400
seconds under OSX, and only 2700 seconds under Linux.  In both cases, I was
only running Firefox with Gmail in it.  That's a serious difference!

Best,
Alex

--
Alex Ghitza -- Lecturer in Mathematics -- The University of Melbourne --
Australia -- http://www.ms.unimelb.edu.au/~aghitza/