Hi,

I have some C code that uses lapack (http://www.openmx-square.org/)
--- how should I link with it in Sage?

In Debian I just do:

target_link_libraries(openmx fftw3 lapack blas gfortran)

e.g. I link with lapack, blas and gfortran and it works. In sage, it
also requires atlas and cblas, so that's fine, but then lapack also
needs blas, so I end up with:

target_link_libraries(openmx fftw3 lapack cblas blas atlas f2c)

The f2c is maybe not needed, but anyway, the last undefined symbol is:

/home/ondrej/ext/sage-3.2.3-ubuntu-64bit-intel_xeon-x86_64-Linux/local/lib/../lib/libblas.a(xerbla.o):
In function `xerbla_':
xerbla.f:(.text+0xd7): undefined reference to `_g95_stop_blank'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

and I haven't figured out what to link with. I thought, that one
should link with clapack in C? But I haven't found the clapack library
in Sage. So what should I do?

I think if I set SAGE_FORTRAN to gfortran, I'll be fine, but I'd
prefer if I can get it working with the current sage, e.g. g95, if
there is a way.

Thanks for any help,
Ondrej