On Feb 27, 2:20 pm, mark mcclure <mcmcc...@unca.edu> wrote:
> On Feb 27, 7:44 am, mabshoff <mabsh...@googlemail.com> wrote:

<SNIP>

Hi Mark,

> > Please keep an eye on this for 3.4
>
> I built Sage 3.4.alpha0 today on my MacPro with OSX 10.5.5.
> I get the same problem; the Traceback message looks pretty
> much the same.

Yes, I did not expect any fixes here for 3.4.a0 since it was released
before you mentioned the problem :)

I do believe that #5254 might help out here, but that is pure
speculation at this point. As the time left for 3.4 rapidly melts away
it seems less and less likely that I will find the time to fix this in
3.4, but 3.4.1 is coming faster after that. I also ended up talking
most of yesterday off since I need a day to relax after 3.3 and
3.4.alpha0 + my flight to the US and all that fun stuff.

> Mark

Cheers,

Michael