From: Herli Joaquim de Menezes <herlimene...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 4:31 PM
Subject: cannot run sage notebook.
To: wst...@gmail.com

Hi, this is my first use of Sage. I'm studying it in order to propose
a Sage-Moodle integration.
I have tried to run notebook, but got this message:

It looks like jsMath failed to set up properly (error code -7).  I
will try to keep going, but it could get ugly.

and, I dont know how to manage this. Please, what can I do?
--
Herli Menezes

--
William Stein