I'd like to stay on-topic, but at the same time I'd like to ask you if
it's any interest for us (SAGE users) the Poor Man's integration in
SymPy:

http://code.google.com/p/sympy/issues/detail?id=463

[ I'm referring to this, since this integration formula seems to be
one of the most important goals of Pynac ]

It seems that there's a contribute by Ondrej Certik to it, who seems
to be an important member of this community.

Well, how do we take advantage of it from SAGE? The bug seems fixed in
sympy, so I don't know whether this function has been included in
SymPy, but it doesn't appear between the available functions if SymPy
has been imported.

Otherwise, can this be implemented based upon the code suggested in
that issue? Maybe also in Pynac, if it does make sense? As I already
said in this group:

http://groups.google.com/group/sage-support/browse_frm/thread/ae268923bcd768b8

I would love to have something like this or anything else (I mentioned
the Post integration formula) to enhance the laplace transform (which
is really important to me)

Thanks

Maurizio