Hi,

I got the following email from UT Austin.  If anybody wants to go to
UT to give a Sage Tutorial May 21-22 and get all their travel
expenses paid, email me.  I'm not doing it, in part because That's
during Sage Days 15 in Seattle.

'TACC organizes a yearly event called "scientific software days", and
as part of that, we schedule tutorials of software that is useful to
the scientific community at large. This year we would like to have a
SAGE tutorial.  Would you be available on May 21st or 22nd to do a
half-day in-depth presentation / tutorial, or can you recommend
someone else? We will cover your travel expenses for the trip.'

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics