> I am pleased to announce the release of sage-mode-0.5.3, the all-
> singing, all-dancing sage development Emacs environment.  As always,
> you can get it from http://wiki.sagemath.org/sage-mode.

Cool! I'll try out soon.

By the way: a couple suggestions, many of them coming from discussions
with users at Sage days 14:

 - M-x rerun-sage is proving as extremely useful as I had expected!
   Could it be possible to have do its job in the background?
   (so that I can do something else in the 2 seconds it takes)

 - C-c C-j to send doctests from the *Help* buffer

 - Shortcut to run all doctests in a file until an error occurs

 - filename tab-completion for attach / load /

 - It is very handy to have the file names as links in the stack
   trace!  However, I would personally find more practical if C-x `
   did not iterate through all of them, but would just jump from one
   error to the next one.

 - Some times, the last file of the stack trace is not linked
   to. Well, sorry, as such, my report is not very useful. I'll try to
   remember saving an example next time it occurs.

I also had noted that 1._<TAB> caused a freeze, but this does not seem
anymore to be the case.

Thanks very much!

Best,
                                Nicolas