hi all,

I'm writing this on behalf of a colleague. We've been trying to
experiment with public worksheets, so that his students could play
with an @interact -- first time i've tried this. We have copied this
example from the wiki :

http://www.sagenb.org/home/pub/360/

It works fine on a local machine, but the public worksheet seems to
stall. Anything we've done wrong ?

On a related note, is there another way to turn an @interact session
into *something* (not sure what, simple animation, java-based
thing...) that could be put up on a webpage on one of our own
servers ? So there's no need to rely on sagenb.org (which i suspect is
having trouble today, it seems very slow from here). Of course I mean
that we don't have sage running on the university servers yet...

thanks !
Pierre