Hi,

I have a question about how to name the Sage derived distribution that
I am doing.

Originally I thought I would just use it for one of my projects, but
then i realized that in fact I want to use it for all my projects.

So I will call it probably Source Python Distribution (SPD) and it will be:

* sage source tarball with all spkgs removed
* ./sage script renamed to ./spd
* the whole tarball will be named spd.tar.gz
* I will probably modify the ipython rc scripts so that ipython looks
like ipython (e.g. no sage prompt)
* I may modify some default addresses from which packages are installed

The question is now --- do you want me to do more changes? I really
want this to be compatible with Sage, so that
one can install Sage packages in SPD and SPD packages in sage, without
modification.

So for example the .spkg file extension -- are you ok if I use it, or
should I rename it too? Since it is a shortcut for Sage package.

Another example is that there will be couple sage scripts, that have
sage in their name, and there is SAGE_ROOT global environment variable
and maybe others.

Obviously I want to minimize the work I need to do, while doing enough
changes, so that the result will not be Sage as requested by Michael.
:)

Ondrej