Dear All,

/begin{advertisement}
First of all, You should look at the page
   <http://wiki.sagemath.org/combinat/HelpOnTheDoc>
/end{advertisement}
Does anyone tried and succeeded in making hyperlink between different doc page
with ReST ? I can't manage to make it work... Let me describe the example I'm
trying to do: whatever they are, they is a bijection between the set
DyckWord(n) and NonDecreasingParkingFunction(n) (NDPF for short) for all
integer n and I'd like to set-up a cross reference. They are stored in the
file sage/combinat/dyck_word.py and sage/combinat/ndpf.py

So in dyck_word.py I added:

r"""
Dyck Words

.. _ch::targetDyck::

AUTHORS:
[...]
"""

and in ndpf.py

    @classmethod
    def from_dyck_word(cls, dw):
        """
        Bijection from Dyck words targetDyck_. It is the inverse of the
bijection
        NonDecreasingParkingFunction.to_dyck_word. See the definition there.
        [...]
        """

There is indeed a like created in the place targetDyck_ but it points
nowhere. Indeed the url is

file:///usr/local/sage/sage/devel/sage/doc/output/html/en/reference/sage/combinat/non_decreasing_parking_function.html#id1

During the compilation I get an error:

WARNING:
/usr/local/sage/sage-3.4/devel/sage-combinat/doc/en/reference/sage/combinat/non_decreasing_parking_function.rst:46:
 (ERROR/3) Unknown target name: "targetdyck".

What am I doing wrong ?

I tried a dozen of variation mimicking what is done in the doc (eg putting
:ref:...) but I only get different error messages:

System Message: WARNING/2
(/usr/local/sage/sage-3.4/devel/sage-combinat/doc/en/reference/sage/combinat/non_decreasing_parking_function.rst)
 undefined label: targetdyck – if you don’t give a link caption the label must
precede a section header.

Any help Is welcome.

Cheers,

Florent