I hope I didn't get misunderstood :)

>From my point of view, I was talking about enhancing the engineer
oriented SAGE functions.
My personal list is continuously growing as long as I use SAGE (it's
just 4 months now...not that much).

For example, my first concern was how to produce nice and useful Bode
plots. I could figure out how to do that with matplotlib (even though
I would have appreciated something like a semilogx or loglog plot
function, please forgive me but I have used Matlab for sooooo long!).
Then I didn't like the inability to zoom and pan within those plots.
And so, mostly thanks to Kenny's help, I was able to have Bode plots
in FLOT, which allows me some beautiful online interaction (I mostly
use the notebook).

Then, I went through the integration issues, and Laplace and Fourier
transform. In SAGE there is no support for delta functions, step
functions, and all those important features for powerful symbolic
representation in these transform domains.

Then, I recalled how useful was unit of measurements management with
Mathcad, and now I'm trying to deal with it.

So, up to now, my wishlist is:
- better Laplace, Fourier, Zeta, any other transform management
(especially in symbolic)
- unit of measurement integration
- extensible comparison between different implementations of all those
features in the different packages (better to do the limit/integral/
anything else with maxima, or with sympy, or with sympycore, or with
pynac???)
- NEW: labels in the notebook :) colors would be VERY nice as well!

I hope you don't ban me, but I can tell you I will come with many more
requests soon... I'm afraid to be to annoying, but I really enjoy this
stuff! Many thanks!

Regards

Maurizio