Maurizio wrote:
> Hi
>
> can anyone give an advice on how to adapt Quantities to let it be
> compatible with SAGE? I don't know how SAGE modifies the way to
> represent numbers, and why it does not comply with Quantities.

Have you asked the Quantities developers to look at this thread?  My
guess is that they would be very interested in having Quantities
integrated in with Sage, as it immediately gives them a far greater user
base and exposure (and bug reports!) than otherwise.  Besides, they
would probably be better able to work on this than most other people.

Thanks,

Jason