This looks like a great idea, but has anybody had any luck with this?

I've burned one CD, and on two very different machines, it has hung
trying to setup networking at the same place - an "nm-system-settings"
command, where I'm reasonable sure from the rest of the command that
the "nm" refers to "Network Manager."

Before I go burn some more coasters and reboot more machines, I
thought I'd check to see if anybody else had either success or the
same problem.  Thanks,

Rob