Rob,

sure! when i started creating this metadistro 3.4 wasn't
available yet. The next release will be with it.

If you want to add it yourself before I do, check the instructions
I sent William to build the same .iso. He forwarded them to this
list.

You will have to download SAGE 3.4 from here:

http://sage.math.washington.edu/sage/linux/32bit/sage-3.4-linux-Ubuntu_8.10-i686-Linux.tar.gz

Then uncompress it in a folder and read the README of the instructions
to see exactly what to do.

Meanwhile it will be nice to listen to your opinion about it and if it's
not much to ask, tell some people you know about the SAGElwlcd, so
they try it and share their opinions too.

Greetings,

Lucio.