Hello,

I'm not really familiar with Reduce, and am not a CAS developer. I am
a kind of "interested observer" and I try to be helpful by collecting
info about existing CAS systems and ideas and submitting links to the
experts - you guys.

Since I am alot more familiar with physics/engineering/numerical
applications, I wonder if you think it would be a good idea to
maintain a version of Sage geared towards these types of applications,
especially now that Scilab and Reduce have been released as GPL-
compatible.

Cheers,

Hazem