Hi Lucio,

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 1:29 PM, Lucio Lastra <luciolas...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I finally got your point. Sincerely I didn't know that such thing as
> requesting
> a particular feature in the LiveCD was possible, that's why I built mine.
>
> I also want to make clear that my intention is not to take your place or
> anyone's, I just built that distro and thought it would be nice to share it
> and
> that's all.

On the contrary Lucio, we have been looking for somebody like you to
"take my place" for a longggg time. :-). It feels always that there is not much
demand for the LiveCD, which decreases my effort in it.

After trying various methods (and I mean a lot of methods), I settle to use:

http://www.linux-live.org/

Not sure if you tried it already, a really good project. (This is what
SLAX uses,
probably after Knopixx the best LiveCD out there.)

I would love to contribute to your effort to make the LiveCD better,
even using your current methods if everybody find it better.
I really dont care what we use (Flux, Gnome, KDE) as
long as we achieve what you already trying: smaller and faster. But the
method to create/update it has to be easy, if not it becomes unmaintainable.

> I have no trouble making any contribution or helping in whatever I can in
> the LiveCD.
> Rob's idea is the best but I'm not who to determine whether it's going to be
> taken
> into account or not.

I would be glad to follow your lead in this direction...but the better tools you
find the easier this becomes. Again I am very happy that somebody is working
on the LiveCD. So on my part I will try you version and give you
feedback on things
to improve.

Thank you very much for your work,

Alfredo