On Mar 31, 10:49 am, Franco Saliola <sali...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'd rather it were named the more verbose, but significantly more
> > explicit, FormalPowerSeriesRing. This fits better with the naming of
> > all the other rings, and we do have tab completion after all.
>
> I prefer FormalPowerSeriesRing, as well.

I have no real problem with naming it that way, actually I called it
that way in my previous version. I have however negative rememberance
when developing Java: that a whole line was filled with just two type
names. So if there are no other votes for names, I rollback the name
to "FormalPowerSeriesRing".