On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 11:20 AM, William Stein <wst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Ondrej Certik <ond...@certik.cz> wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 10:37 AM, William Stein <wst...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I made an "Elementary Number Theory" quickref, which I've posted here:
> >>
> >>  http://wiki.sagemath.org/quickref
> >
> > All those quickrefs look good. It's a nice idea.
> >
> > Ondrej
>
> Somebody should make one for sympy :-)
>
> And another for numpy.
>
> Another for scipy.
>
> Maybe someone should make one about "finite element methods" using Python.

I agree, but SPD is much higher priority for me now:

http://code.google.com/p/spdproject/

and disentangling the sage notebook, so that it can be shipped without any
sage dependencies. Then one can trivially use any python library (be it
numpy, scipy or sympy or anything else) on any computer and also over the
web, and also create all in all packages easily. I think that's what needed
now.

Ondrej