On Apr 14, 11:08 pm, mabshoff <mabsh...@googlemail.com> wrote:

<SNIP>

> Due to some strange problems yesterday I am running sage'stracinside
> a screen session on sagemath in my (mabshoff) account and I do not see
> any errors at the moment.  Thoughts?

Ok, two things:

 (a) sagemath's trac runs in a screen session in the sage account

 (b)

[11:05pm] mabs: Hmm. email from trac seems to be broken again.
[11:05pm] mabs: The last trac email was yesterday.
[11:10pm] boothby: I got an email from trac a few hours ago
[11:10pm] mabs: ok, strange. Maybe some snafu at Google/
[11:11pm] mabs: ?
[11:11pm] mabs: When was the last email?
[11:11pm] boothby: 9:38
[11:11pm] boothby: re: #5130
[11:11pm] mabs: *today* and 9:38 am?
[11:11pm] mabs: Or 9:38pm?
[11:12pm] boothby: PM

So this might be a problem between UW's mail server and the outside
world. Does anyone with a UW address has been getting email in the
last 24 hours?

Cheers,

Michael