On Apr 15, 5:23 pm, Ondrej Certik <ond...@certik.cz> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 3:20 PM, mabshoff <mabsh...@googlemail.com> wrote:

<SNIP>

> I use the hg bundle and that works just fine for me.

Yes, the bundle worked and the problem was the rebased patch Mike did
initially since there were some bits that got left out. The bundle is
0.5MB and that is compressed patches, i.e. *ever* patch in William's
tree (which was 3.4.1.rc2) since 3.4 and in the past when merging
bundles other patches William had in his tree got merged accidentally
since a bundle that size cannot be effectively reviewed.

There is one slight doctesting problem with that patch that at the
moment seems mysterious (a deprecation warning in MPFR is triggered),
but we are still hoping this will get sorted out tonight and it will
be in 3.4.1.rc2. Otherwise it will be the first patch in 3.4.2.alpha0
assuming it gets a positive review.

> Ondrej

Cheers,

Michael