mabshoff wrote:
> I just noticed that fortran-OSX64-20090120.spkg had disappeared from
> the experimental spkg repo. Since I had personally uploaded it and I
> had seen other instances where experimental/optional spkg disappeared
> I would like to ask various people with spkgs in the repo, i.e. Jaap
> for example, to check if the current spkgs are up there and otherwise
> please report the problem.
>
> What is even more interesting is the question why on earth they are
> disappearing in the first place and the person who can most likely
> answer this question is Harald since on occasion he is rsyncing
> different version of the website (i.e. devel to the live version). As
> a precaution against sagemath.org not being reachable I would like to
> move the spkg repo (all of them) back to the directory that gets
> mirrored out since that will add back some redundancy like it used to
> be.
>
> Thoughts?

Sorry, I missed this one!

I certainly see vtk-5.2.1.spkg is missing. This is a replacement of
vtk-5.2.spkg that used to hang out here. See also the release tour
of sage-3.4.1.

Building the ETS (ets-3.1.1.rev23241.spkg) one needs:
cmake (cmake 2.4.8 is there but there is a replacement cmake-2.6.2.spkg)
wxPython (updated to wxPython-2.8.9.1.spkg)
reportlab-2.2.spkg
swig-1.3.31.spkg
configobj-4.5.3.spkg
setupdocs.spkg