On Apr 30, 9:52 pm, Robert Bradshaw <rober...@math.washington.edu>
wrote:
> On Apr 28, 2009, at 9:35 PM, mabshoff wrote:

<SNIP>

> > Yep. Small, localized fixes is exactly what we want at this stage :)
>
> If you like pretty pictures, #5767 adds a lot of doctests to 3d
> plotting, and fixes some minor, self-contained bugs encountered in
> that code.

Yeah, it would have been nice to get them in, but they missed the boat
since 3.4.2 is basically done. The only thing going in will be the
build fix for the documentation that John posted an hour or so ago (I
am reviewing that one at the moment).

In total about 90 tickets are awaiting review - see

   http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/report/10

and at least 12 or so of those are on my list once I get 3.4.2. out
the door. I am waiting on some doctest runs on SkyNet before pressing
the button.

Since there is also a boatload of "needs work" tickets in trac we have
been talking that part of the coding spring at SD 15 should be used to
review tickets that are ready and also try to revive some of the
"needs work" tickets.

> - Robert

Cheers,

Michael