Hello Rado!

Very nice editor! :-)

I was thinking of maybe being able to export to another format to be
able to get drawings as well. A LaTeX package for drawing graphs that
I like very much is tkz-graph,

http://altermundus.com/pages/graph.html

which is built on top of TikZ.

I was playing around with the source of grapheditor.html and I
uploaded what I got at

http://fidelinux.googlepages.com/grapheditor.html

I dont know how to get line breaks on the output.

Here are some screenshots and samples of the output pdf file after
processing it with LaTeX:

http://fidelinux.googlepages.com/ss1.png

http://fidelinux.googlepages.com/ss2.png

http://fidelinux.googlepages.com/output1.pdf

http://fidelinux.googlepages.com/output2.pdf

http://fidelinux.googlepages.com/output3.pdf

For more information on how to get the pdf files from outputted code
you can see:

http://graphtheoryinlatex.blogspot.com/2008/02/using-tikz2pdf.html

I hope it is useful. I would also like to collaborate if you want.

Thanks for your attention.

Greetings,
Fidel