Hello again,

As promised here is an updated version.

http://www.math.uiuc.edu/~rkirov2/processing/grapheditor.html

Controls are cleaned up (almost all mouse now). If you see something
buggy email me (or even better fix it :) the code is in page). I think
I will add some simple control for cloning vertices (i.e. inheriting
all the edges) in the future.

The controls are heavily inspired by Rob's java applet. It was the one
I liked the most because of its simplicity. I am a proponent of simple
vs. complex since running processing over javascript is a hack to
start with. I doubt we can push it too much, without breaking
something.

One major problem I see so far is that CANVAS js element has problems
with putting text. Processing JS has a workaround that works only on
firefox, which I don't think is good enough. So until something
changes, the graphs will have no labels :( Maybe jquery can overlay
html elements ...

For the next update I will try to include a simple "live" graph
implementation (i.e. real-time spring embedding) and graph input (i.e.
copy/paste from SAGE -> JS editor).

Fidel, thanks for the contribution. I have put it on the page. Email
me if you want your name to link to a homepage. In the version that
would go with SAGE we should hide that output and put everything in
the g.latex() function (which i see you are working on).

RJF, thanks for the paper. I skimmed over it, but bezier curves might
be an overkill for now. Say I manage to put them in JS (processing has
build in bezier curves) is there a good way to pass those to NetworkX
(which from what i understand is how g.show works).

In any case the way I see it is g.show to be the last stop before the
pretty picture pops out not the js editor. The editor should be
intermediate step for little tweaks.

Rado