On Tue, 05 May 2009 at 09:33AM -0700, William Stein wrote:
> Can 2 or 3 people who won't be at Sage Days respond and say they would
> actually watch a live video stream from Sage Days, if I post one?  If
> so, then I'll do it (if not, I won't waste the time).

I'd like to watch live (and ask questions via IRC, that would be nice),
but the time difference is annoying. (I'm 16 hours ahead of Seattle.)
I'd only be able to watch sessions starting late afternoon or later...if
there's a timetable, I can answer more accurately.

Dan

--
---  Dan Drake <dr...@kaist.edu>
-----  KAIST Department of Mathematical Sciences