> > Because graphics objects don't implement equality (there are no __eq__
> > or __cmp__ methods defined), so the default implementation is used,
> > which is "is" (object identity, pointer equality).
>
> > Carl
>
> Ergo, you should implement __cmp__.

Umm... how would I do that?  Or is "you" cwitty?  Maybe if one of you
pointed me to a "good" implementation of __cmp__ for a similar type of
object, that would be helpful.

I don't know that I could do that in time for 4.0, though, so I'll
keep working on the other stuff with current loads(dumps()) behavior,
since it is already in two of the plot files.

Thanks for any other input,
- kcrisman