Built fine and passed all tests on 64-bit Ubuntu.

Built fine, 2 test failyres on 32-bit Suse:  the singular.pyx issue
already reported, and

File
"/local/jec/sage-4.0.2.rc0/devel/sage/sage/rings/number_field/number_field_element.pyx",
line 2092:
    sage: [L(6).valuation(P) for P in L.primes_above(6)]
Expected:
    [2, 2, 4]
Got:
    [4, 2, 2]

That is on old issue: L.primes_above(6) tries to sort the primes but
there are tie-break situations where the order is not determined;  and
pari's output is often different on 32-or 64-bit machines.  Unless
someone can come up with a reliable way of sorting primes in a number
field (currently "sorted by residue degree first, then by
        underlying prime (or equivalently, by norm).")  this doctest
should be changed so as not to depend on the order.

John