On 15-Jun-09, at 4:22 PM, John H Palmieri wrote:

> On Jun 15, 12:13 am, Nick Alexander <ncalexan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Here's Sage 4.0.2.rc0. Come and get it while it's hot:
>
> The following response to this release announcement was autogenerated
> by the Sage docbot:
>
> "Someone didn't format their reST correctly, so building the reference
> manual now produces warnings/errors."

Has the reference manual ever built correctly?  (I always get tons of
noise and tons of warnings.)  I didn't enforce a clean manual when I
was release manager because we didn't appear to start with a clean
manual.

I would like to see this eventually be a requirement, but not yet:
building the docs is just too slow to make it part of my workflow.
Why is it that hg can scan a directory for changes instantly, but this
doc system takes minutes?

Nick