Right now, the coercion section of Developer's guide starts off by
saying

  **September 2008:** Much of this material is out of date.  We are
  working on a revised version.

(The relevant ticket is <http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/
4196>.)

Now that we have a very nice coercion section in the reference manual,
should we

1. change the Developer's guide so that it has maybe one short
paragraph, and then

  See the Coercion section of the Sage Reference Manual for full
details.

2. copy the section from the ref manual to the developer's guide

3. move the section from the ref manual to the developer's guide

4. none of the above

5. profit!

  John