Tom Boothby wrote:
> Alright, I'll do a release -- I'm going to need some serious
> hand-holding though.

Yeah!  And a huge +1 to the ideas behind 6307.  There have been at least
two times in the last little while that I've started to mess with the
javascript (to debug the tinymce issue and to start playing with
integrating the graph editor and equation editor into code cells), but
both times I've stopped because I didn't want to mess up the stuff in
#5564 or 6307 (well, that, and I ran out of time anyway).

Jason