Support for tearing out docstrings

is not ready for inspection [1], but it will depend on a few other
tickets.  In particular, upgrading jQuery and jQuery UI

should fix an issue with drag-and-drop.  I can try to make the new spkgs
myself, but I have no place to post them other than to Sage trac.  Is
this OK?  The new packages should be small.

For completeness, here are the other expected pre-requisites:

Please let me know if these will interfere with rewriting the notebook
or anything else.  Of course, suggestions are welcome!

[1] However, it would help to know if the current "patch" works at all
in the major browsers on Mac OS X.  Following the nice example of

I'll move introspect.js to

sage/server/notebook/templates/introspect_lib.js