On Jul 22, 12:24 am, Ondrej Certik <ond...@certik.cz> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 4:47 AM, Tim Dumol<timdu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > It's working great in Firefox 3.5, Windows XP x32 and Linux x86_64.
>
> > I'm doing some work on converting the notebook to Jinja (
> >http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/6568). It shouldn't be too
> > hard to convert my work from Jinja templates to Django templates, or
> > to switch the Django templating engine to Jinja.
>
> > I'd love to help in the notebook rewrite after I finish the
> > conversion. I can fork your project at that time, and help out.
>
> Awesome! I'll wait after you do it and then I'll just use your
> templates. Just use jinja, it works great and django can use it too.
>
> Ondrej

I'm mostly done with notebook.py -- just have to check for any
dependencies on the functions I replaced before I clean everything up.
The templates output pretty much the same output as the original
functions, as far as I can tell. I'll see if I can make things more
semantic after the migration -- <br>'s to <p>'s, and table layout to
CSS -- if there's no problem with that?