On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 1:30 PM, Prabhu
Ramachandran<pra...@aero.iitb.ac.in> wrote:

> On 08/04/09 00:32, Ondrej Certik wrote:
>>> I will dig up my framework python spkg and get back after I hear from
>>> the pythonmac-sig folks.
>>

>> Could you please share it? I have created sip (sip is something like
>> swig, needed to built pyqt) and pyqt packages here:
>
> Ondrej, I put up a simple spkg and William kindly put it up as a nice
> ticket along with all the resulting problems:
>
>  http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/3924
>
> Unfortunately, I have not had the time to look into this at all for the
> last several weeks.

Thanks. That sounds like lots of stuff to fix. I think windows is a
higher priority for me now. Ironically, people who only use C++ in my
group already make nice windows packages, because they just ship one
binary and one or two libs. Me, as python user, need to ship lots of
stuff and libraries.

Ondrej