> > You also mentioned that the setup in this machine would be
> > intentionally less polished (i.e. GNU make is not default, and other
> > things you set up for T2). Would it be possible to evolve the T2 setup
> > towards something more out-of-the-box? Or is it unrealistic to build
> > all Sage components without tweaking the installation of a standard
> > Solaris system?
>
> Also, would it be possible to install Solaris 10 version 1 in a
> "Solaris Zone" on T2 so that it would be always one, etc.?  (I don't
> even know if that makes sense.)

I think it would be possible, but you would have to build it yourself
as a whole root zone (as opposed to sparse root which use the global
zone's libraries and software), which I think would mainly just be
tarring up your system.  Here is a linux branded zone example:
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/brandz/todo/linux_2_6/