On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 4:41 AM, Prabhu Ramachandran
<pra...@aero.iitb.ac.in> wrote:
> Thanks Fernando.  The speed issue is still true but I wouldn't blame
> traits since that isn't the source of the bottleneck. I think there are
> a little too many events and too many renders. I have not had the time
> to profile it carefully.

Thanks for the clarifications, Prabhu.  I remembered the performance
drop, but wasn't sure what all of the reasons were under the hood and
I was worried I could misrepresent the issue.

It would really be great to have vpython-like performance with the
clean tvtk api!  Here's to hoping it's possible :)

Cheers,