On Oct 1, 12:19 pm, Simon King <simon.k...@nuigalway.ie> wrote:
> And, most importantly: The machine understood that Sage is a name, so,
> it does not claim "Salbei ist eine Open-Source-Software"...

Look at the developer.html page, there it's salbei ;)
But you know, it's better than nothing and it everyone who uses it
does it by selecting it explicitly. so, everybody knows that it is a
machine translation. additionally, (it doesn't work for me, but
should) you can enter better translations by clicking on the text ..
some iterations later it might have learned it.