On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 2:06 PM, Timothy Clemans
<timothy.clem...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 2:42 AM, Dan Drake <dr...@kaist.edu> wrote:
>> Here's a complete translation of the Sage notebook into Korean:
>>
>> http://math1.skku.ac.kr/
>>
>> Go ahead and log in -- username test, password "test95". This is the
>> work of a couple students and professors at Sungkyunkwan University.
>> They also translated Rob Beezer's linear algebra quick reference and
>> have a neat mobile phone interface -- click on the different examples
>> ("예제") and check out the results.
>>
>> I would really like to see their translation integrated into the
>> notebook, so that the notebook front page has a language selector.

+1

> I really like the homepage they created. Could that homepage along
> with the language translation be added to the notebook?

+1

I can try to have the spanish translation done if somebody else
figures out the details needed to support i18n (say, figure out
gettext for python, produce the .pot files for translation, load the
.po files from the notebook, the language selector feature, etc.)

Best, Gonzalo