On Oct 17, 12:11 pm, Maurizio <maurizio.gran...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't understand: which is the difference between this codenode and
> our new notebook?

I don't know much about codenode, but it seems to be more general with
it's "engines", it also has some administration. i tried the live
version, tried to plot(sin(x)) but it doesn't work and the interface
has some bugs [I'm using chrome, might be related to that]. So, they
have to do more towards supporting Sage (with plotting, probably
debugging, and whatnot). I don't think it's a problem at all. Maybe,
some long time in the future, there will be a third notebook
+administration interface that is better than both combined - and yes,
that's all in the spirit of open source ;)