On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 4:24 AM, mhampton <hampto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not seeing this behavior, which I think would be a bug.  I am

One cell mode was implemented by Tom Boothby two notebooks ago, long
before there *were* text cells.  It has never been updated to account
for them.

I did work on this during the summer:
but Tom had issues with it, and it has sense bitrotted.

William

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics