Hi,

I have installed sage-4.2 and many problems disappeared :-)
( server_pool is working fine now...).

BUT I have some questions:
===
-I want to adapt my ldap identification to the new notebook.
As the notebook changed a lot, I must adapt my routines to it.
To do this I want to "trace" different things; so I put some "print"
instructions... and nothing is printed (1).
(I made a clone sage -clone today   and sage -br after modifications).
Why?

-sage says "Log opened" when starting the notebook. This is not new. Is
there a log file? where? how to write to it?

-my identification by Ldap, in the "old" notebook was done by patching
avatars.py: I used to do the identification and if the users is
authenticated, create him as a sage user if necessary. Do you think that
it is always the good way to do this?

Yours
t.d.

(1) for example, in run_notebook.py, I do:

def notebook_setup(self=None):
        print "in notebook_setup"