I've just finished compilation of sage-4.2 on a netbook (atom N280) --
6h47m walltime.

The OS is debian (testing, very minimal install).

I ran notebook() from sage, iceweasel (3.0.14) launches, I tried to
upload a worksheet using an url, and after hitting Upload Worksheet
the notebook crashes with the following error:

            from OpenSSL import SSL
        exceptions.ImportError: No module named OpenSSL

I didn't spot anything strange in the build, but I wasn't really looking at it.
I don't have any libssl*-dev installed if that matters. But gnutls
seems to have compiled ok.

I'm downloading the prebuilt binary for atom to see if it works.

Gonzalo