> > Yeah, but occasionally enormously useful. So I think it should be
> > advertised, at least in sage -advanced, if not just so that I don't
> > ask Mike about it a third time. I'll post a patch to trac.
>
> Also, it could *easily* be fixed so that it 100% works.  I just never
> got to that.  Somebody could easily make it 100%.

Speaking of that: trac just reminded me that I actually already had a
patch in this direction (#6354). At least this proves that I am
consistently stubborn in my point of views :-)

Strangely enough, it is marked as closed whereas it does not seem to
have be applied on Sage (say 4.2.1) ...

Cheers,
                                Nicolas
http://Nicolas.Thiery.name/