Hi,

Me and several people have been putting together a proposal to this NSF program:

      http://www.nsf.gov/funding/pgm_summ.jsp?pims_id=5390

I currently have a grant from them for Sage that will expire soon, and
would like another one :-)
This time, we're applying for 4 Sage Days workshops a year, with a
focus mostly in science, engineering, applied and numerical
computation, since that's where I think Sage most needs to improve.
The proposal is due Nov 30.    Here is a draft of the main narrative
of the proposal:

    http://wstein.org/home/wstein/tmp/compmath.pdf

Here's the original latex (with an hg repo):

    http://wstein.org/home/wstein/tmp/compmath.tar.bz2

Any sort of feedback would be appreciated.   I'm sure there are a lot
of dumb typos, etc., but feel free to tell me about them.

William

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics