On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 1:01 AM, Mike Hansen <mhan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 12:57 PM, William Stein <wst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> WTF?  Regular expressions?!?!
>
> The following messages are probably relevant for the fast conversion
> between singular polynomial rings:

Thanks.   There's also regular expression stuff done directly in
InfinitePolynomialRing, which I think doesn't involve singular
directly (see the __init__ method of InfinitePolynomialRing).

Oh, I made a ticket with a few small bugs I found in
InfinitePolynomialRing when playing around with it just now:

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics