On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 at 08:17AM -0800, ma...@mendelu.cz wrote:
> I think that it would be nice to allow localization of notebook. I
> have seen a notebook in korean, but do not know how the admin of the
> server achieved this.

They simply went through the source code and changed the strings. I have
done some work in trying to internationalize the notebook -- so that we
would have proper .po/.mo support, and allow users to change the
language on the fly -- but we'll need to first update sagenb to the
Jinja2 templating engine, and as Tim Dumol said at [1], we need to
rewrite sagenb to use Model-View-Presenter/Controller separation. I
don't know how to do that; I made some progress on getting sagenb
internationalized, but ran into problems with Unicode string encoding
and decoding.

Dan

  1. http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/7249
--