Hi,

The live CD works well on my laptop and is really
intuitive/simple/quick to use !

We would distribute some live-CDs during the Sage education days in
Marseille. But we need to enhance few features. Is the procedure to
rebuild the live cd is written anywhere? Can somebody help on the
following topics ?

   1) azerty support. Most of french people uses azerty keyboards.
There is no keyboard mapping option in the live cd (syslinux seems to
have a KBDMAP field for that... but i was no able to rebuild the iso
after modifying it)

   2) add default sage worksheets in the published section

I will collect the comments and write few lines about that.

Thanks
Vincent