Hello,

I officially propose removing DSage from the Sage distribution.

Why?

   1. Nobody has worked on the code for years.

   2. The guy who originally worked on the code is gone, and can't
work on the code even if he wanted to (due to conditions of his job).

   3. So far as I can tell, DSage is completely and totally broken,
and has been for *months* in shipped versions of Sage, so absolutely
nobody could possibly be using it.  See

If you care, please vote.

    [ ] Yes, I don't use DSage (don't even know what it is...), and
think it should be removed from Sage.

    [ ] No, I think DSage should stay as is.  I love using DSage!

    [ ] Sort of -- delete Dsage for now, but if a maintainer/developer
comes along and fixes it so it actually works, then DSage gets back
into Sage for free.