Hi Dmitrii,

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 5:02 PM, Minh Nguyen <nguyenmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

<SNIP>

> In the meantime,
> I'll rewrite the instructions.

The rewritten instructions on patching an spkg are now up on the
Development FAQ [1] as a response to the question "How do I patch an
spkg?". I have also posted the instructions on an external site [2]
outside of the Sage website or wiki. As I mentioned previously, I hope
you find those instructions useful. I welcome your feedback on
improving the documentation for patching spkg's. Please do not
hesitate to ask for clarification if the instructions on the
Development FAQ are not clear.

[1] http://wiki.sagemath.org/devel/DevelFAQ

[2] http://mvngu.wordpress.com/2010/01/20/how-to-patch-a-sage-package

--