Hi,

The new graph editor in sage by Rado is AWESOME.  One can try it
easily at http://sagenb.org by typing:

  g = graphs.CompleteGraph(10)
  graph_editor(g)

The actual source code is at

   local/lib/python/site-packages/sagenb-0.6-py2.6.egg/sagenb/data/graph_editor/

It would be *GREAT* if there were a README.txt file in that directory
that explained what all the js files actually are, something about how
the graph editor works, where the code that does spring layout
dynamically is located, etc.   I looked at the code for five minutes
and couldn't deduce answers to any of those questions.

So, could somebody familiar with the graph editor write something and
post a patch.  Or just respond to this email with what would go in a
README.txt?   I have two undergrads who might want to work on that
code, but it would help a lot of there were some docs.

William

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics