Hi David,

I couldn't reproduce that bug. One thing comes to mind is to note what
is written in the box "variable name". The js editor and Sage
communicate only when you hit save and all that happens in that the
graph in the editor is saved under the name in "variable name" box.

When you say Save changes the cell, is the adjacency list in the cell
the new one or the original one?

Rado